IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
1. Copyrights and Trademark Protection Notice Copyright © 2001 by auditionsearch.com. The purpose for this site is to provide services for performers and businesses in the entertainment casting industry. All the text, graphics, audio, design, information, software, and other works are the copyrighted works of AuditionSearch.com (auditionsearch.com which will be reffered throughout this contract as AS). All Rights Reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of any materials herein is strictly prohibited. auditionsearch.com (AS) has developed this website to provide consumer with tips on how to select the right talent agency, a database of auditions, modeling casting directors, acting casting directors, acting and modeling schools, photographers, and information in different fields of auditioning in the entertainment industry. However, this information was not necessarily prepared by persons licensed to practice in these fields. This website is an advertising directory that is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional advice, and this information is not a substitute for the advice of a casting director or licensed agent. If you require any union information visit the SAG website. The information in the directory of is provided by this website's members. auditionsearch.com does not warrant the accuracy and validity of any information provided, nor does it guarantee the quality of our members work. Members could include: talent agencies, casting-directors, acting schools, photographers, producers, promoters, actors, models, and all others relating to the entertainment industry. The purpose of the of the website is to help members make appropriate connections in the entertainment industry.
2. Information Disclaimer THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH TIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFOMRATION MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION, FOR ANY REASON, AND USER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY). WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE). WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES ET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS SITE AND INFORMATION WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER ARE MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY OR APPLICABILITY OF THE INFORMATION TO A PARTICULAR SITUATION.
3. Liability Disclaimer A COVERED PARTY (auditionsearch.com) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MEMBER FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY. "COVERED PARTY" MEANSITS AFFILIATES, ITS LISTEES, AND ANY OTHER MEMBERS.
4. Disclaimer Regarding Hyperlinks This site may contain links to other Internet sites. Such links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by auditionsearch.com. We disclaim any responsibility if some site you link to has material on it that offends you in any way.
5. In case of Legal Dispute These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the federal courts of the United States of America and/or the state courts of California and jurisdiction therefore shall rest solely in CA, USA.
6. The Right to Change Agreement This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by auditionsearch.com